Abdominal Massage / Chi Nei Tsang
Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) is hands-on holistic massage modality originating from ancient Daoist China. Chi Nei Tsang translates as, "working the energy of the internal organs" or "internal organs Chi (Qi) transformation."
CNT focuses mainly on the abdomen and employs deep, soft, and gentle touches to move Chi and train the internal organs to function more efficiently. The abdomen, the center of the body, has a tendency to store tension and emotions. Over time, this leads to stagnation, congestion, and reduce blood and Chi flow. Abdominal massage unwinds these tensions, thereby revitalizing the energy our our internal organs and energetic merdians.
Chi Nei Tsang is incredibly relaxing and soothing.
Abdominal Massage can help:
- Ease Digestive Problems
- Ease Menstrual Cycle Pain
- Increase Fertility
- Decrease Stress and Emotional Imbalances
- Aid Rehabilitation and Healing after Abdominal Surgery
Who can benefit from Abdominal Massage?
Almost everyone can benefit from abdominal massage, as most people have experienced a time in their life when their Qi has been blocked.
- Infants (colic, tummy aches, constipation)
- Teens (hormone imbalances, emotional swings, poor eating habits, acne)
- Adults (stress, worry, anxiety, frustration, digestive and menstrual problems, etc)